Small Group Tour to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar
According your group tour pick up time meet with your guide at the lobby of your hotel and drive heart of the old city;Sultan Ahmet Square.
We will start by introducing you to Istanbul’s most incredible classics such as Hagia Sophia: One of the greatest marvels of architecture, Hagia Sophia was founded as a basilica in the 6th century. Built by the order of Byzantine Emperor Justinianus, St Sophia was the largest cathedral in the world for nearly a thousand years, it is considered the masterpiece of Byzantine architecture. After being considered the Patriarchal Basilica of Constantinople, it was converted into a mosque in 1453 by Sultan Mehmet ll.
Next Blue Mosque: Facing Hagia Sophia, famous for its blue Iznik tiles and its unique six minarets, the Blue Mosque was built in the same of Sultan Ahmet. This is the last great imperial mosque of the classic period. The name for which is commonly now known. Blue Mosque, comes from the 20.000 marvellous blue-toned Iznik tiles decorating the interior walls.
Last visiting place is Grand Bazaar: One of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 60 streets and 5000 shops, where you will find in an authentic oriental atmosphere, all kind of gifts, leather clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics etc… After the tour, we will drive you back to your hotel.
- Get chance to do shopping in Grand bazaar; world biggest covered bazaar
- Learn the amazing history of Istanbul under the Byzantine and Ottoman Empire
- Skip the long lines to the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Istanbul Hotels such as Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Besiktas, Taksim.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Professional English speaking tour guide
- • All sightseeing mentioned on the itinerary
- • Admission fees for atractions
- • Pickup from in-city hotels
- • Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- • Tips to Guide&Driver(optional)
- • Personal Expenses
- •Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced Arasta Bazaar
- •Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Chora Church.
- Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays for religious purposes, we will just visit the gardens on this day.