Private Luxury Half Day Classic Attractions of Istanbul Tour
Explore the charming beauty of Istanbul with our Istanbul Luxury Half Day Classic Attractions Private Tour. A trip to Turkey would not be complete without a visit to some of the most famous and classic attractions of Istanbul on a Luxury Half Day Private Tour. It begins with pick-up service from central Istanbul hotels, Istanbul Cruise Port, Ataturk Airport or designated City Centre meeting Point.
Hagia Sophia or as it is also known as "Church of the Holy Wisdom" is the first stop. This was once a Byzantine church, the Ottoman Mosque and now a museum. It is regarded to be among the greatest of buildings in the world. There are fabulous mosaics, with the most well known being the Deësis Mosaic. The Blue Mosque, also known as Sultan Ahmet which is the next port of call, is the most famous, important and biggest Mosques of Istanbul. This stunning architectural wonder has six elegant and slender minarets and cascading domes. It was built in the 17th century starting in 1609 and finishing in 1616.
The third stop is the Hippodrome which was an arena for chariot races and now a park and popular meeting place. Some of the features remaining include a fountain pre-Hagia Sophia and an Egyptian Obelisk dating from the 15th century B.C., initially from Egypt, brought to Constantinople by the Emperor Theodosius who has his figure carved on the pedestal. The last place to visit on this private tour is the Grand Bazaar.
This Bazaar is world famous for being the largest bazaar and has a record number of individual shops and stalls selling everything and anything you could think of. Be sure to haggle for your purchases if buying anything here. Your Private Tour guide will make sure you enjoy your tour, have fun, be entertained and learn the fascinating history of Istanbul.
- Experience the beauty of Sultanhmet Mosque, also known as '' The Blue Mosque''
- Discover the Hippodrome and the surroundings.
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, the Largest Bazaar in the world.
- Discover Hagia Sophia, also known as
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-Up for central Istanbul Hotels, Istanbul Cruise Port, Istanbul Airports or designated city centre meeting point.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Luxury Transport
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Full Insurance During Tour
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Drink
- When entering the Mosque all footwear must be removed and placed in plastic bags provided
- When in the Grand Bazaar, haggling is expected!
- The Blue Mosque will close for a short time to tourists during the five daily prayer times
- When visiting the Blue Mosque, men must wear long trousers, T-Shirts or Shirts. Women must wear skirts or trousers passed their knee, a headscarf and tops that cover their shoulders
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1