Princes’ Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
Princes’ Island Tour from Istanbul to Buyukada, starts after meeting your guide at your Istanbul hotel and travel to the port for your full-day Prince's Island tour.
Board your boat to cruise to the biggest and most popular Prince's Island in Büyükada. During your boat cruise, admire views of the Topkapi Palace as the city shrinks behind you. Capture views of Kiz Kulesi (also known as Leander’s Tower or Maiden’s Tower) with scenes in one of the James Bond movies (The World is Not Enough).
After we disembark in Büyükada stroll along with your guide enjoying the ambience of this little island, notice that there are no vehicles here. Then take a tour on the best form of transportation on the island, a horse-drawn carriage. Relax and learn about the island’s history such as to why the former royalty and political leaders were once banished here.
Learn about the Christian monasteries that resided here during Byzantine-era rule, see prime examples of the Ottoman-era architecture passing by elegant the wooden mansions. Soak up gorgeous sea views with the stunning surrounding landscape that are highlighted by dazzling blue waters — taking a break at a local restaurant for lunch enjoying tasty seafood.
After lunch why not grab your swimsuit and head to the beach to swim or catch some rays. Or perhaps you might like to do some shopping in the town that has plenty of shops.
Finally, meet back with your guide at a predetermined time to board your return boat to Istanbul.
- Learn about the island’s history
- Discover top Istanbul sights from the water
- Spend time at on the largest of the Princes’ Islands
- Explore Büyükada by horse-drawn carriage
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Horse-drawn carriage tour
- Round-trip boat crossing
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- Hot summer months it is advised to wear a hat or have a umberella.
- Wear comfortable footwear.