Luxury Private Tour to Ephesus and The Virgin Mary House from Istanbul
At arrivals in Izmir Airport, guests are greeted by their Tour Guide for the day and driver.
After a 45 minute journey, the tour reaches the House of the Virgin Mary.
From here, the tour travels the short distance to Ephesus, where your multilingual tour guide leads you through the city explaining all the fascinating facts.
Next is a break for lunch where guests enjoy a traditional Turkish meal. After lunch, the tour travels to the other historical sites of Temple of Artemis and Basilica of St. John.
Finally, the tour returns to Izmir Airport for their return flight to Istanbul Ataturk Airport where a driver is awaiting guests to return them to their hotel at approximately 21.00.
- Transport to and from Airport in Istanbul
- Traditional Turkish Meal
- Private tour of the Basilica of St. John
- Private tour of the Temple of Artemis
- Private tour of Ephesus
- Private tour of the House of the Virgin Mary
- Multilingual Tour Guide for the day
- Flights to and from Izmir Airport
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and pick up from Izmir Airport
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Easy CancellationThere is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled water on all transport vehicles
- Traditional Turkish Meal at Lunchtime with one drink
- All Transport in Luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance Fees to all attractions
- Private Multilingual Tour Guide
- Pick-up and drop-off to Hotel in Istanbul
- Flights to and from Izmir Airport
- Drinks not stated in inclusions
Guests are collected from Hotel by luxury transport and brought to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for a flight to Izmir Airport
Guests are greeted at arrivals terminal by their private Tour Guide and driver for the day. Guests are driven to the House of the Virgin Mary by luxury transport.
Guests are given a private guided tour of the House of the Virgin Mary where they learn many fascinating facts in relation to the Virgin Mary and her final days here. Explore the area and drink from the underground spring but be sure to make a wish first!
The Ancient City of Ephesus is vast and there are many impressive and fascinating areas to be explored. With your private guided tour and multilingual tour guide, guests are led to the main attractions. Time is given to the guests to venture the complex by themselves with a designated time and meeting point for when to meet back.
It's Lunchtime! Guests are treated to a delicious Traditional Turkish Meal in a local restaurant. There are European and vegetarian menus also available.
After lunch, the next stop is the Basilica of St. John. With your private guided tour, visit this citadel-like basilica which once spread the whole width of the hill and it was ranked with the now Aya Sofya as one of the Byzantine Empire's largest churches. It is believed that the grave of St. John is under the church. The final attraction is a private guided tour of the Temple of Artemis.
Before you travel to Izmir Airport, the tour stops off at Traditional Hand Woven carpet and Leather Outlets for bargains and souvenirs of your trip.
Upon leaving the Temple of Artemis, the return journey begins to Izmir Airport for a flight to Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
After a long, adventurous and fun filled day, you are collected from Istanbul Ataturk Airport by luxury transport and dropped off at hotel.
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 5 and any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- You are required to give your passport details at the time of booking for domestic flight to Izmir. Passport Name, Number, Expiry date and Country of origin.
- The times stated in Itinerary are subject to change depending on flight times or delays
- Comfortable footwear, ideally with a closed toe, is advisable for walking around Ephesus
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.