Istanbul and Mediterranean Coast Walk and Cruise Tour
Turkey is a must-see place to visit for those who love to travel and discover new lands and cultures. This sailing and guided walking tour includes three days in magnificent Istanbul before a flight to the Mediterranean coast where you will board our 90-foot, all-wood yacht.
The yacht serves as our hotel and our transport to access beautiful walking trails along the coast where we will walk and sail the Turkish coast for a week, and stop in secluded bays at night.
The sea is a stunning turquoise, backed by a majestic landscape of soaring mountains and Mediterranean pine forests and many of the walking paths can only be reached by sea, so you’ll get a real sense of exploration as we follow ancient paths to deserted Greek, Roman, and Byzantine ruins.
This is a unique trip, an excellent combination of stimulating discovery and indulgent relaxation.
You will also explore Istanbul one of the world’s most fascinating cities, and boasts the Blue Mosque, St Sophia, Topkapi Palace, the Grand Bazaar, and the Bosphorus. There is so much to see and do here that two full days is only enough to scratch the surface.
We have a guided visit of the city to optimise our time and to understand its rich 2,000-year-old history better. You will also have some free time so you can do some exploring on your own!
- Explore the magnificent city of Istanbul
- Live in luxury and sip some champagne aboard your private yacht
- Dock at Olü Deniz, one of the Mediterranean’s most beautiful bays
- Hike through the ruins of ancient Pinara and other amazing and beautiful sites
- Swim above the sunken remains of the ancient Lycian port and walk to the village of Simena, surmounted by a Medieval castle
- Enjoy a scenic two-hour cruise to the charming village of Kas and cruise to Finaz Liman bay and walk up to a fascinating Roman aqueduct
- Walk to the ghost village of Kayaköy to explore the eerie remains of the village deserted in 1923
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- All accommodation
- Professional guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- All transfers
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Dalaman
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Make sure to check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- This tour is appropriate for fit first time “hikers” who enjoy walking and who have good balance and are coordinated
- This is an easy to moderate tour for fit hikers
- Make sure you have adequate insurance
- Make sure you have suitable clothing and footwear for walking