Half Day Small Group Tour With Bosphorus Cruise & Spice bazaar
According to your group tour pick up time, we will meet at the lobby of your hotel and depart for your half day tour. The first stop is the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar). The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice.
Next up is the Bosphorus Cruise. A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages.
During the excursion, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, Rustem Pasa Mosque, Rumeli Fortress and further along the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace. At the end of the tour drop you back your hotel.
- Get chance to do shopping in Spiced Bazaar which offering you many differend spiced and Turkish delights.
- Learn the history of Byzentine and Ottoman's Istanbul from your local guide
- This is a customized small group morning tour with expert local guide
- Visit Spice Market, Breathtaking views including Bosphorus Bridge Dolmabahce Palace, Four Seasons Hotel, Rumeli Fortress and many more.
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Istanbul Hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Professinal English Speaking Guide
- • Tickets for Bosphorus Boat Ride
- • Pick up from and drop off to city center hotels
- • Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- •Tips to Guide&Driver
- •Personal Expenses
- Please include your pick up details when making your booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1