Half Day Small Group Tour to Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome and Grand bazaar
Visit Sultan Ahmet Square and we will start by introducing you to Istanbul’s most incredible classics.
First visiting Topkapi Palace. This place extraordinary and full of secrets, the palace was the residence of the Imperial Ottoman Sultans and centre of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 400 years. The building is a typical example of Ottoman architecture and the rooms exhibit rich collections of porcelain, robes, weapons, shields, armours, Ottoman miniatures, Islamic calligraphic manuscripts as well as Ottoman treasures and jewellery.
Proceed to Hippodrome of Constantinople: Its a former centre of sportive events(chariot races for example) and political activities of the old city. The obelisk of Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, and the German Fountain of Wilhelm ll are the monuments that you can find and learn more about while visiting the Hippodrome.
Next; Grand Bazaar: One of the largest covered markets in the world with more than 60 streets and 5000 shops, where you will find in an authentic oriental atmosphere, all kind of gifts, leather clothing, rugs, antiques, jewellery, hand-woven fabrics etc… At the end of the tour, we drive you back to your hotel.
- Get chance to do shopping in Grand Bazaar: the world biggest covered bazaar
- Tis is a customized small group afternoon tour with expert local guide.
- Learn the amazing history of Istanbul under the Byzantine and Ottoman Empire
- Skip the long lines to the Topkapi Palace
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up available from centrally located Istanbul Hotels such as Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Sirkeci, Besiktas, Taksim.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- • Professional English speaking guide
- • Skip the Line admission fees for Topkapi Palace
- • All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- • Pick up from city center hotels ( only Sultan Ahmet,Taksim Hotels and Cruise port)
- • Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- • Tips to Guide&Driver(optional)
- • Personal Expenses
- •Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, will be replaced Arasta Bazaar
- •Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays, will be replaced with Istanbul Archaeology Museum