Full Day Small Group Tour With Bosphorus Cruise & Dolmabahce Palace
According to your group tour pick up time, we will meet at the lobby of your hotel and start your full day tour with visiting Dolmabahce Palace. In the 19th century was the principal residence and the administrative centre of the Turkish Ottoman Empire.
With its splendor baroque exterior and mixture of traditional and European interior decorations, it is a reminder of the formidable Ottoman Empire. Then we drive across the Bosphorus Bridge which is the first intercontinental one of the world to connect EUROPE to ASIA.
We head for the summit of Camlica Hill or Yeditepe on the Asian side to enjoy an amazing panoramic view of the city of Istanbul. After lunch in the local restaurant proceed to Bosphorus Cruise: A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages.
During the excursion, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce Palace, Rustem Pasa Mosque, Rumeli Fortress and further along the parks and imperial pavillions of Yildiz Palace.
Last visiting place is Spice Bazaar(Egyptian Bazaar): The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other conceivable herb and spice. After tour drive you back to your hotel.
- Skip the line tickets to attractions
- This is a customized small group tour with an expert local guide
- Visit Dolmabahce Palace, Camlica Hill and Spiced Bazaar
- Enjoy the scenic view of Bosphorus district
- Enjoy a full-day guided group tour of the Bosphorus District and see the sights
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Istanbul Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Tradational Turkish Lunch
- Pickup from and drop off to in-city hotels (only Sultan Ahmet and taksim Hotels, Cruise port)
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Admission fees to attractions
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at lunch
- Dolmabahce palace is closed on Monday/Thursdays and will be replaced with Galata Towers