Full Day Private Istanbul Tour
For the Stroll Through Istanbul tour, you will meet with your tour guide at your hotel, and you will be taken to Sultanahmet district early in the morning.
First of all, you will visit St. Sophia with your tour guide. The Hagia Sophia was once a church, then a mosque, and now a museum, and features a gallery of mosaics and is one of the world's most excellent examples of Byzantine architecture. This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
Next, walk through Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque. Across from St. Sophia is this grand mosque which was built by the architect Mehmet and received its name Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
Then you will go into the Hippodrome area, which was the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. The area was known as At Meydanı at the time of Ottoman Empire.
At the end of your half-day tour, you will transfer back to your hotel.
- See the Hagia Sophia, built during the time of Suleiman the Magnificent.
- Visit Sultanahmet Mosque which is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- Visit the Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races in Roman time and also known as \'\'At meydanı \'\' in the Ottoman period
- See three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine which are dating back to the Roman era.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport , Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Your Round Trip Transfer.
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Appropriate clothing is requested during the visit of Blue Mosque
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Sun protection cream is important during the summer.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.