Full-Day City Tour of Istanbul with Lunch
Full-Day City Tour of Istanbul with Lunch kicks off after we pick you up from your hotel, travel to the Dolmabahçe Palace.
While driving, be amazed by Istanbul’s busy streets and learn about its incredible history from your guide. Pay your admission fee at the Dolmabahçe, and visit the palace. Be awed by the abundantly furnished interiors, and learn about the pampered lives of people that ruled the area.
Next, travel from Europe to Asia in only a couple of minutes by crossing the Bosphorus Bridge over the Bosphorus Strait. Then, on the Asian side, take a picture from Çamlica Hill, a high point that affords spectacular views over the city. About halfway through your tour, have lunch at a traditional restaurant, and then donate your time to the UNESCO-listed Sultanahmet area.
Discover the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Another must-see sight is the 19th-century Tomb of Sultan Mahmud, an Ottoman cemetery, and the beautiful 16th-century Çemberlitaş Hamam bathhouse.
Have free time at the Grand Bazaar, shopping here independently before a hotel drop-off concludes your tour.
- Explore the Dolmabahçe Palace
- Go from Europe to Asia across the Bosphorus Bridge
- Discover the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and lesser-known landmarks in Sultanahmet.
- Have free time to shop at the Grand Bazaar.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off to Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Your Round Trip Transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees (We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines)
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Personal Expenses.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.