Explore Cappadocia, Gobekli Tepe & Mt. Nemrut on a 7 Days Tour
This tour offers you a comfortable, safe, fast and unique travel experience in the south-east of Turkey.
After you have been amazed in Cappadocia with hot air balloons and unique geography and magical landscapes of the Fairy Chimneys, you will have the chance to visit the World's first temple which is older than Stonehenge in England and the Pyramids in Egypt.
Statues at Mt. Nemrut's terraces will take you back to 109 BC – 72 AD and these statues of gods are placed in three directions of the tumulus and are so fascinating that they are included in the UNESCO world heritage list.
After you visit the cave where the prophet Abraham was born, you will not regret taking a chance to try some delicious kebabs.
See the fascinating mosaics of Zeugma museum that will impress you as much as the sweet treat of baklava.
These are just a few of things that you will do on this adventurous jam-packed itinerary of the beautiful country of Turkey.
- Explore Goreme National Park and see all the main sights of Cappadocia including the Fairy Chimneys
- Have the option to take a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia
- Drive to the summit of the mount Nemrut a UNESCO world cultural heritage sites and watch the sunset
- Visit Urfa Archaeological Museum which has a huge collection, founded from Harran and Gobeklitepe Area
- visit the cave where the prophet Abraham was born
- Explore Gobeklitepe, a hilltop sanctuary erected on the highest point of an elongated mountain ridge
- Visit the Zeugma Mosaic Museum a superb mosaic discovered at the Roman site of Belkis-Zeugma
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation with Air conditioned Luxury vehicles
- Domestic flight tickets
- Airport transfers
- Professional licensed guiding
- All Accommodation at 4 and 5 Stars hotels
- Breakfasts and lunches as shown on itinerary
- Admission fees to museums and others sights
- All taxes
- Other services not mentioned
- Hot Air Balloon Flight
- All international flight tickets
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal travel insurance
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes whilst on any of the tours
- Please wear appropriate clothes when visiting any religious sites
- Make sure your names match exactly as they appear on your passport