Experience Anzac Day on This 5 Days Tour to Gallipoli
Commemorate the fallen soldiers on this special day where you will join in with the dawn service and witness the eerie and emotional silence.
This 5-day tour starts in Istanbul where you will have a tour of the city and go to some amazing places, including the Blue Mosque, Haghia Sophia and the Hippodrome.
You will also set sail on a fantastic Bosphorus cruise that separates Europe from Asia and take in some amazing sights and views along the way, so make sure to have your camera ready.
You will then depart for the Gallipoli Peninsula enjoy a lovely BBQ and have a relaxing early night ready for the morning dawn service.
- See some of the best sights on an Istanbul city tour and cruise along the Bosphorus
- Enjoy a tasty BBQ Lunch at Kabatepe
- Experience the eerie dawn service at Gallipoli
- Attend the Australian and/or the New Zealand Memorial services
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 5 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This tour only takes place on the 22nd April
- This tour is on request as is very popular, please contact us for prices and availability
- Pick-up servicePick up from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals that are not stated in the itinerary
Welcome to Istanbul, Turkey, where you will be met at Istanbul airport and driven to your hotel.
After breakfast, you will get to enjoy a fully guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya and the Hippodrome.
Carpet weaving has very long traditions in Turkey, and after lunch, we will get to learn how these remarkable carpets are made by hand and what determines their value before a leisurely cruise on the Bosphorous, the body of water that separates two continents.
Tonight do not miss the optional Turkish Folklore evening (optional charge).
Have a morning departure for the Gallipoli peninsula where you will enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch at Kabatepe before heading straight to the site of the dawn service to find a good spot for the long night ahead.
Awake before sunrise ready for the ANZAC Dawn Service where you will become aware of the almost deafening and eerie silence as we commemorate our fallen forefathers on this special day.
We attend the Australian and/or the New Zealand Memorial services before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul.
The tour concludes after breakfast.
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- Make sure you have adequate insurance before you travel