Discover Bursa on a Tour from Istanbul
Join us on this full-day tour of Bursa where you will get the opportunity to see the main sights in this city steeped in history.
First, you will stop at, the Great Mosque in Bursa the Ulu Cami dating from 1399. You will be here for around 1 hour.
Second Stop At the Koza Hani, Bursa the silk market of the Ottoman period and then get the opportunity to visit Bursa Grand Bazaar where you will be able to purchase all your holiday souvenirs.
Your third stop will be at the Green Mosque (Yesil Camii), Iznik dated back to the 15th century of the Sultan Mehmet I period.
Your final Stop is at the Tombs of Osman and Orhan, Bursa. There we Visit the Mausoleum of Osman Bey (founder of the Ottoman Empire) and his son Orhan the 2nd Sultan of the Empire and the conqueror of the city of Bursa.
- Discover the great Ulu Cami that dates back to 1399
- Visit the Green Mosque dated back to the 15th century of the Sultan Mehmet I period
- See the great Tombs of Osman and Orhan
- Visit the Mausoleum of Osman Bey who founded the Ottoman Empire
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Istanbul hotel
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Please ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before your pickup time
- Please where comfortable shoes as there is walking on this tour
- Please dress appropriately when visiting any religious sites