Day Trip Private Ephesus Tours From Istanbul
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See Ancient Ephesus one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time.The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater etc.
- Visit The Basilica of St. John the apostle and learn about his contributions to Christianity.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 to 16 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceRound Trip From Hotel to Istanbul Ataturk Airport and from Izmir Airport
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round Trip Tranfers To And From The Airports With Luxurious Mercedes Vehicles.
- Professional Expert Tour Guide.
- All Entrance Fees.
- Round Trip Air Transportation.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Personal Expenses.
Guests are collected from Hotel by luxury transport and brought to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for a flight to Izmir Airport
Guests are greeted at arrivals terminal by their private Tour Guide and driver for the day. Guests are driven to the House of the Virgin Mary by luxury transport.
Guests are given a private guided tour of the House of the Virgin Mary where they learn many fascinating facts in relation to the Virgin Mary and her final days here. Explore the area and drink from the underground spring but be sure to make a wish first!
The Ancient City of Ephesus is vast and there are many impressive and fascinating areas to be explored. With your private guided tour and multilingual tour guide, guests are led to the main attractions. Time is given to the guests to venture the complex by themselves with a designated time and meeting point for when to meet back.
It's Lunchtime! Guests are treated to a delicious Traditional Turkish Meal in a local restaurant. There are European and vegetarian menus also available.
After lunch, the next stop is the Basilica of St. John. With your private guided tour, visit this citadel-like basilica which once spread the whole width of the hill and it was ranked with the now Aya Sofya as one of the Byzantine Empire's largest churches. It is believed that the grave of St. John is under the church. The final attraction is a private guided tour of the Temple of Artemis. Before you travel to Izmir Airport, the tour stops off at Traditional Hand Woven carpet and Leather Outlets for bargains and souvenirs of your trip.
Upon leaving the Temple of Artemis, the return journey begins to Izmir Airport for a flight to Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
After a long, adventurous and fun-filled day, you are collected from Istanbul Ataturk Airport by luxury transport and dropped off at a hotel.
- You are required to give your passport details at the time of booking for domestic flight to Izmir. Passport Name, Number, Expiry date and Country of origin.
- The times stated in Itinerary are subject to change depending on flight times or delays
- Comfortable footwear, ideally with a closed toe, is advisable for walking around Ephesus
- Using sun cream and taking a hat is advised during the summer.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.