Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul’s Egyptian Bazaar
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 4 to 7 hours
Tour ID: 2413
At the beginning of your tour of Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul’s Egyptian Bazaar meet your guide for a pickup at your Istanbul hotel (European-side only). Then, begin your adventure with a drive to Istanbul’s Spice Bazaar. During the ride, listen to commentary about this lively and fragrant marketplace that has been in operation since the 17th century. Arrive and start with a walk through the colourful corridors filled with stalls emanating aromatic herbs and spices. Then, listen to insightful information from your guide to help you find the best stalls as you venture off for 45 minutes of free time. During your stroll, experience why the Spice Bazaar is popular with both visitors and locals. Depart the marketplace and drive to the waterfront for your Bosphorus Strait cruise. Hear how this historic expanse of water links the European and Asian continents. Then, climb aboard, find a seat, and set off for your memorable journey. As your vessel cruises by the Dolmabahçe Palace admire its elegant façade. Then, see one of the largest Ottoman palaces Beylerbeyi Palace and learn about the sultans who spent time off here. Continue along the European side and observe the impressive 15th century Rumeli Hisari. As the boat U-turns and strolls back along the Asian side, enjoy glimpses of less visited fortresses, mosques, palaces, and more that speckle the Bosphorus Strait’s coastline. After the boat has docked hop back in your vehicle for a simple transfer to your hotel where your tour finishes.
- Listen to a guide while traveling and learn about the history of the 17th-century souk
- Explore the Spice Bazaar’s stalls independently and shop for a selection of edible treats
- Cruise along the Bosphorus, the famous stretch of water that borders two continents
- See top Istanbul attractions from the water including Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 7 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off from European Side Istanbul Hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Sightseeing cruise fee
- Professional tour guide
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Personal expenses
Pick Up and Drop Off at European Side Istanbul Hotels
Know Before You Go
- During religious holidays the Spice Bazaar will be closed
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
Add new review