Astonishing Istanbul Private Sightseeing Full Day Tour
Yearned for by empires through the centuries, Istanbul is one of the world's greatest metropolises and an astonishing private custom tour. Founded around 1000 BC, Constantinople has renamed Istanbul following the founding of the Turkish Republic.
Adavegas full day Istanbul City Tours will take you in style to see the major city attractions; Topkapi Palace, The Blue Mosque, The Grand Bazaar and Aya Sofya with a professional registered tour guide.
When visiting the Blue Mosque, it is important that tourists dress appropriately and respect the traditional and culture of this holiest place.
- Your Adavegas driver and licensed expert Istanbul tour guide will collect you and your party from your Hotel or Cruise Port Arrival Terminal in Istanbul.
- Driving along the old city walls and under the ancient Roman aqueduct on will be on your way to viewing the best sightseeing tour of Istanbul’s stunning architecture and attractions.
- The first tour stop is The impressive Roman Hippodrome which was once used for epic chariot races, gladiator fights, and Roman exhibitions.
- Then on to the stunningly beautiful Blue Mosque and see the vivid Iznik tiles lining the interior of this loved and respected holy place, on many Istanbul city sightseeing tours you are satisfied to hear the calls to prayer as they echo aloud five times a day.
- Next, it is onto The Topkapi Palace where you have the opportunity to walk around and explore this vast complex of buildings that was once the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans which includes courts, pavilions, mosques, fountains and a treasury. In the Sultan’s chapel, you can hear the Imam reading continually from the Koran.
- Stop for Lunch at a traditionally recommended Adavegas Travel Istanbul private city tour Turkish restaurant.
- Then the jewel in Turkey’s Byzantine crown and a highlight of all Istanbul City Tours the magical Museum of St. Sophia (Hagia Sophia). This beautiful Church of Divine Wisdom was originally built in the 4th century AD as a Christian Basilica and later was converted into a Mosque, it was lovingly restored in the 1900s, reflecting the real history of this glorious city astride two continents.
- The afternoon is taken up with a tour of the famous Istanbul Grand Bazaar which houses more than 4,000 stalls selling everything you can imagine from spices to handbags, clothes, and footwear.
- You and your party will be escorted back to your Hotel or Cruise Port Terminal.
- Blue Mosque,
- Topkapi Palace,
- St. Sophia,
- Grand Bazaar
- Transportations with A/C Vip Van
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Personal expenses
HOW MUCH IS THE TOUR THAT I WANT TO BOOK?
Average Rating For
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
4.5 / 5.0