Affordable Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
Firstly we are going to be picked up from the hotel (usually before sunrise) and driven to the most appropriate take-off site selected by the experienced balloon pilots.
We watch the preparations of the balloons. Upon passenger briefing which explains the basic rules about the flight, one of life's great thrills begins as we take-off gently and float silently at varying heights above the Cappadocian moonscape like amber terrain, dotted with villages, vineyards, fruit orchards and fairy-tale chimneys.
After flying about an hour we come down in a farmers field. The crew then,celebrates us and our successful aeronautical adventure with a bubbly traditional champagne toast. Upon getting our flight certificates we will be back to the hotel around 8:30am so that we can have the rest of the day free for other activities. Note: Kids under 7 years old not allowed to join.
- Transfer provided from Cappadocia Hotels
- Get chance to make photo while sun rissing up on fair Chimneys.
- Enjoy an early morning tour of Cappadocias landscape from a hot-air balloon which is the most unique way
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Cappadocia Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 1 hour approximately hot-air balloon flight
- Licensed & fully trained balloon pilot and ground crew
- Early light breakfast at the take-off sight
- Complimentary beverage after the tour
- Pick up/drop off services from-to Cappadocia hotels
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Personal Expenses
- Professional guiding services
- We recommend you take a jacket with you for this tour