8 Day Tour of Istanbul, Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia By Plane
This is a fantastic 8-day tour where you will get to see all the sites in the beautiful country of Turkey. You will have a professional guide throughout the tour with flights and accommodation included.
You will see all the main sights in Istanbul including the beautiful Haghia Sophia, the Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, the Hippodrome where the gladiators once fought, the Topkapi Palace and you will get to shop for all your holiday souvenirs in the biggest covered market in Europe, the Grand Bazaar.
You will then take a half-day Bosphorus Tour which includes a relaxing cruise along the Bosphorus that separates Europe and Asia. You will also get to see Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill and then take in all the aromatic flavours at the Spice Bazaar where you can purchase some to take home with you.
Next, you will go onto to Pamukkale meaning Cotton Castle where it gets its name because of the pure white landscape of the sulphur waters where you can bathe and some say it has healing powers. You will also visit the ruins of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. Swim in the Cleopatra Pool which still has sunken columns (extra charge).
Then you will explore Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the world. Your guide will show you all the great sites of one of the best-preserved sites in Europe. You will explore the town of Selcuk before going to the House of the Virgin Mary where it is said Mary spent her last and final days.
Visit the mesmerising Cappadocia with its stunning landscape of the Fairy Chimneys, rock formations and the underground city which is a labyrinth of houses. You could also choose to do a once in a lifetime hot air balloon (extra charge).
This itinerary really is a great way to see Turkey!
- Go on a Byzantine and Ottoman relics tours and see all the main sights in Istanbul
- Relax on a half day Bosphorus cruise and visit the Spice Bazaar
- See the Cotton Castle and ruins of Heirapolis on a tour of Pamukkale
- See one of the best preserved sights Europe on a Ephesus and House of the Virgin Mary tour
- See the stunning landscape on the Cappadocia Fairy Chimneys tour
- Explore the Rose Valley and Underground City Tour in Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 8 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- There are infant seats available
- Pick-up servicePickup from Istanbul Airport
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
- Professional Guide
- Domestic Air tickets (Istanbul to Pamukkale, Izmir to Kayseri and kayseri to Istanbul)
- All taxes, entrance and museum fees
- All Hotels include breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coaches
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- All names on this tour must match the passports exactly
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- Please dress appropriately when visiting any religious sites