3 Day 2 Night Private Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul By Plane
Transfer from your hotel to Istanbul airport for your early morning flight to Cappadocia. On arrival, your driver and guide will meet you at Kayseri / Nevsehir airport. Our guide will be holding a board on with your name written on it.
We will first drive to Soganli Valley, the gem of Cappadocia not well known by the bus tours. Enjoy a hike over the non-spoiled part of the little rock caves, churches, primitive dwellings and small Anatolian village.
Following a visit to Sobesos Excavation site, we will have lunch with a local family in there home, in the town of Mustafapasa once known as Sinassos, a Greek village.
After lunch, we will drive to your hotel for check-in. Staying the night in one of the cave hotels of Cappadocia.
Hot Air ballooning with the sunrise (Optional and extra). Following the meeting with your guide and driver at the reception. We start the day with the lunar landscape of Cappadocia: rock formations beyond belief in Devrent valley and afterwards visit Pasabag “fairy chimneys” where the voice of the wind mixes the “songs of fairies”.
We will head on to Avanos, a centre of terracotta works of art dating back to 3000 BC with a demonstration of traditional pottery making in the workshop.
Following lunch at a local restaurant, we will visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia in the rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings from (10th to 13th century).
Overnight at a cave hotel in Cappadocia
Your check out day. Make sure you have all your bags with you in the morning to meet your guide and driver in the lobby of the hotel.
Driving south of Cappadocia to the town of Kaymakli where we have the UNESCO site called Kaymakli, the underground city. Kaymakli is one of the widest of all the underground cities of Cappadocia, five floors of which we visit.
We will then continue by driving to the scenic Anatolian plain to visit farms, fields and small villages. En route, we will stop by the Nar Crater Lake for a photo break.
Arriving at the canyon, we will hike around 3.8 km along the stream of Melendez with its beautiful scenery.
Lunching at the river, we are then rewarded with a hike to drive to the end of the canyon for another photo opportunity. En route, we will be stopping by the Sarihan Caravanserai to visit that 13th-century residence for the merchants and their camels.
We will transfer back to the airport for your evening flight back to Istanbul and transfer to your hotel in Istanbul.
- See Soganli Valley, the gem of Cappadocia not well known by the bus tours
- Have lunch with a local family in there home, in the town of Mustafapasa
- Visit Pasabag “fairy chimneys” where the voice of the wind mixes the “songs of fairies”
- See the amazing lunar landscape of Cappadocia in Dervent Imagination Valley
- Visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum and see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia
- Drive to the scenic Anatolian plain to visit farms, fields and small villages stopping by the Nar Crater Lake en route
- Explore the UNESCO site, Kaymakli, the underground city
- Stop off at Sarihan Caravanserai to visit that 13th-century residence for the merchants and their camels.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Istanbul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Return airport transfers in Istanbul
- Return airport transfers in Cappadocia
- Return flight tickets
- A/C minivans on tours and transfers
- English Speaking guiding
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Local taxes & 18 % VAT
- 3 days tour in Cappadocia
- 2 day BB accommodation at a lovely cave hotel
- Hot air ballooning
- Drinks at the meals
- Personal expenses
- Get your PNR Code for the flights
- In the summer, it is advisable to have a hat and sun cream
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing