1 Day Private Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul By Plane
Transfer from your hotel to Istanbul airport to take the early morning flight to Nevsehir. Arrival at Nevsehir airport, you are met by your guide and driver.
Our first stop is the Dervent imagination valley with different rock formations looking like animal figurines.
Then we head to Pasabag Fairy Chimneys while walking around you will feel like you are in the country of the Hobbits.
Before lunch, we will visit a local ceramic workshop in the town of Avanos where pottery has been part of life for over 4000 years.
Following lunch, we will the end the day with the highlight of Cappadocia; Goreme Open Air Museum. This is a 1600 years old educational centre of the Greek Orthodox Church with stunning frescoes and wall painting on the cave, churches and chapels.
On the drive back, we will stop off at the Pigeon valley for a photo break.
Then we will transfer you to the airport for the evening flight to Istanbul. Arrival at Istanbul airport, you will be met by our driver who will transport you back to your hotel.
- Visit the Dervent Imagination Valley displaying different rock formations looking like animal figurines.
- Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, Walking around you will feel like you are in the country of the Hobbits
- Goreme Open Air Museum a 1600 years old educational center of the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Visit the local ceramic workshops in the town of Avanos where the pottery has been part of life for over 4000 years.
- Enjoy a stop by the Pigeon valley for a great photo break
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotel in Istanbul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Return airport transfers in Istanbul
- Return private airport transfers in Cappadocia
- Return flight tickets
- 1 day private tour in Cappadocia
- A/C minivans on tours and transfers
- English Speaking guiding
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Local taxes & 18 % VAT
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at the meal
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Get your PNR Code for the flights
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- In the summer, it is advisable to have a hat and sun cream