1 Day Cappadocia Group Tour From Istanbul By Plane
Transfers from your hotel to the airport to take an early morning flight from Istanbul to Nevsehir. Arriving at Nevsehir airport, meet the driver of the airport shuttle bus at the exit gate, where you will be transferred to our office, meeting your guide and driver for your tour.
Our first stop is the Dervent imagination valley showcasing different rock formations that look like animal figurines.
Then we head to Pasabag Fairy Chimneys. Walking around the site, you will feel like you are in the country of the Hobbits.
Before lunch, we can visit the local ceramic workshops in the town of Avanos where the pottery has been a major part of life here for over 4,000 years.
Following lunch, we will end the day with the highlight of Cappadocia, The Goreme Open Air Museum. This 1600 years old educational center is a Greek Orthodox Church, showcasing many things including lovely frescoes and wall paintings on the walls of the churches and chapels.
We will drive back to the hotel after we have stopped by the Pigeon valley for a great photo break.
Then we will transfer you back to the airport for the evening flight to Istanbul. Arrival at Istanbul airport where you will be met by your driver and transported back to your hotel.
- Goreme Open Air Museum. This 1600 years old educational center of the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, Walking around you will feel like you are in the country of the Hobbits
- Visit the local ceramic workshops in the town of Avanos where the pottery has been part of life for over 4000 years.
- Enjoy a stop by the Pigeon valley for a great photo break
- Visit the Dervent Imagination Valley displaying different rock formations looking like animal figurines.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Istanbul
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Local taxes & 18 % VAT
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Lunch on tour
- English Speaking guiding
- A/C minivans on tours and transfers
- 1 day tour in Cappadocia
- Return flight tickets
- Return airport transfers in Cappadocia
- Return airport transfers in Istanbul
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Drinks at the meal
- Personal expenses
- Get your PNR Code for the flights
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- In the summer, it is advisable to have a hat and sun cream
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1