Private Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour
Taking a Private Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour, you will get to view the stunning natural travertine terraces of Pamukkale Koyu, protected by the UNESCO World Heritage Site from up above.
As well as the Hierapolis archaeological zone, you will overlook an Ancient Roman resort city with the most critical necropolis in Asia Minor. Pamukkale is one of the warmest destinations in Turkey, a popular area to go up in a Hot Air Balloon.
You take off at sunrise, where you will get to witness the beautiful and unusual-coloured landscape below you, a place that you would never have seen before in your lifetime. You will slowly fly over the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the nearby ancient ruins of Hierapolis, giving you a birds-eye view and a new perspective of this land.
Be amazed by this once in a lifetime experience.
- Fly slowly over the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the nearby ancient ruins of Hierapolis, giving you a new perspective on this land.
- See the rock formations of Pamukkale.
- Take off at sunrise, witness the colors of the sun rising over the beautiful and unusual landscape.
- Experience the stunning views from up above of the natural travertine terraces of the Pamukkale Koyu protected by the UNESCO World Heritage Siter.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from Pamukkale hotels and surrounding Hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Hot Air Balloon Fee.
- Transportation in Luxurious Vehicles.
- Expert Licenced Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- We highly recommend that you book your balloon flight on your first day when arriving in Pamukkale. If your original booking is cancelled due to weather conditions we will move it to the next morning, based on availability.
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of privatetour.com