Private Ephesus Tour From Pamukkale with Kusadasi Drop Off
This private Ephesus tour from Pamukkale/Kusadasi drop off includes a visit to The House Of Virgin Mary, Ephesus and The Ancient Temple Of Artemis.
On this day you will visit the shrine thought to be the House of Virgin Mary. Tradition states that Mary, accompanied by John the Apostle, came to Ephesus at the end of her life. In 167, Pope Paul VI claimed the site authentic and each year a traditional service, celebrated by Orthodox and Muslim clergy, honours Mary’s Assumption into heaven.
Upon reaching the once powerful city of Ephesus, the guided walking tour will take you through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. See the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, the Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Library of Celsus. The library is adorned with columns and statues and is considered one of the most magnificent ruins not only in the city but also in the ancient world. The Grand Theatre, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theatre in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You return to your car through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World is also a must see.
The tour comes to an end with a journey back to Kusadasi hotel.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more.
- A visit to The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Pamukkale And Drop Off To Kusadasi
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Round Trip Transfers In Luxurious Vehicle.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Parking Fees.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Personal Expenses.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Appropriate clothing is important when entering holy places.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.