Private Ephesus Tour From Pamukkale
On our private Ephesus tour from Pamukkale, you will visit The House Of Virgin Mary, Ephesus and The Ancient Temple Of Artemis. On this day you will visit the shrine thought to be the House of the Virgin Mary.
Tradition states that Mary, accompanied by John the Apostle, came to Ephesus at the end of her life. In 167, Pope Paul VI claimed the site authentic and each year a traditional service, celebrated by Orthodox and Muslim clergy, honours Mary’s Assumption into heaven.
Upon reaching the once mighty city of Ephesus, walk through one of the most magnificent excavations in the world. Admire the Odeon, Trajan's fountain, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, the Temple of Hadrian and the breathtaking Celsus Library of Celsus. The library is considered one of the most magnificent ruins not only in the city but also in the ancient world.
The Grand Theatre, where St. Paul preached, is the largest theatre in antiquity with a capacity of 24,000 seats. You will return to your car through the Arcadian Way, where Mark Anthony and Cleopatra once rode in procession. The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World is also a must see. The tour comes to an end with a journey back to Pamukkale.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life.
- See incredible ruins, stop at Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more.
- Visit The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 11 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up service from Pamukkale hotels
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Round Trip Transfers In Luxurious Vehicle.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Parking Fees.
- Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Personal Expenses.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Appropriate clothing is important when entering holy places.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.