Private Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Izmir
The private Ephesus and Pamukkale tour from Izmir kicks off early as we head to Ephesus. See the Odeon, Trajan's fountain, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Library of Celsus.
The library is one of the most critical ruins not only in the city but also in the ancient world. St. Paul preached in The Grand Theatre, which has a capacity of 24,000 seats.
After the tour of Ephesus, we head to Hierapolis and Pamukkale. Pamukkale is the centre of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties. Due to the chemical properties of the water, pure white coloured travertines and stepped water terraces have been created on the mountain slope. It is for its resemblance of cotton piles that it is called 'Cotton Castle' in the Turkish language.
The ancient city of Hierapolis, with the biggest Nekropol in Anatolia, is indeed worth a visit as well as the travertines and the holy pool which is also one of the highlights of the site. Their shallow thermal waters ripple over an unusual scattering of ancient Roman ruins that lie beneath.
After the tour of Pamukkale, you return to the hotel in Kusadasi we drop you off at the arranged address whether its a hotel in Denizli (Pamukkale) or Cardak Airport.
- Walk through Ephesus
- Visit The Grand Theatre
- See the Odeon, the five terraces of the Apartment House, the Steam Baths of Scholastica, Hadrian's Temple and the impressive Library of Celsus.
- Visit Hierapolis and Pamukkale.
- The holy pool also is one of the highlights of the site.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Izmir and Drop off to Denizli(Pamukkale) Hotels or Cardak Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking Fees.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Terrace Houses Entrance Fee.
- Cleopatra Pool Entrance Fee.
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.