Breathtaking Pamukkale on a Group Tour from Kusadasi
After your pickup from your Kusadasi Hotel or Port, we will drive you to Pamukkale, and along the way, you will see some beautiful Turkish Villages with lush olive trees.
After a 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pamukkale located in the province of Denizli and this natural wonder is made up of terraces and travertines formed by hot springs and streams that deposit carbonate minerals.
Pamukkale waters are believed to have curative powers and have been used as a thermal bath for centuries. Noted for its excellent characteristics, the ancient site was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
Located near to Pamukkale is Hierapolis which was founded in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera and wife of Telephos, the founder of Pergamum. Hierapolis is an ancient site that attracts worldwide attention for its grand monuments and buildings.
The ancient city of Hierapolis lost its Hellenistic façade because of a number of earthquakes and gained a new facade that reflects the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction.
In the Byzantine period, Pamukkale became an essential site to Christianity after St Phillip one of the apostles of Jesus was murdered in this city. The city then became under the rule of the Turks in the 9th century and still preserves its value and significance as it did on its very first day.
Welcoming thousands of visitors on Pamukkale and Hierapolis tours for its natural wonders and ancient monuments every year and Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well!
- See the local culture of the Turkish villages on the journey to Pamukkale
- Swim in the Cleopatra pool
- Visit the ancient site of Hierapolis with its majestic buildings and monuments
- Visit the natural wonders of Pamukkale
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infant seats are available
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located hotels or Port in Kusadasi.
- Easy CancellationThis tour can be cancelled without any penalties up to 4 days prior to the tour date Full cancellation applies in the event of a no-show
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admission fees to attractions except the Cleopatra pool
- Professional English speaking guide
- Breakfast and lunch
- All sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transportation by an air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Admission fees for Cleopatra pool which is approximately 10€
- Tips to the guide & driver (optional)
- Provider cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dressing
- Amendments are subject to availability and may require a supplement fee
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the pickup time
- Towel, swimming clothes, sun cream and hat are recommended
- Please bring passport for Children