See Magical Places on a Standard Cappadocia Balloon Ride
After you have been picked up from your accommodation, you will be taken to the airfield where a breakfast buffet is waiting for you.
After a brief explanation of the safety rules, you will then get the chance to see how the pilots control the balloons and prepare them for take-off.
The duration of this Standard Cappadocia Balloon Ride is approximately 1 hour and there is a maximum of 20 to 25 people in the basket.
The balloon rises to a height of approximately 900 meters above sea level, allowing you to enjoy beautiful views of the rock formations and beautiful valleys. Be enchanted by the fairytale chimneys and the unique lunar landscape.
While you are on your Standard Cappadocia Balloon Ride, take Instagram-worthy photos that will make your friends and family jealous. Don't miss this great opportunity and admire this fascinating Turkish region from the air.
At the end of the tour, you will receive a glass of champagne and you will be handed your pilot's license.
- Buffett Breakfast and refreshments are included in this tour.
- See how the pilots prepare the balloons for Take Off.
- Reach a height of 900 m above sea level and take in the breathtaking panoramic views.
- Toast with a glass of Champagne after landing.
- At the end of the tour, receive your Flight Certificate.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceReturn transfers from your accommodation in Cappadocia.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Breakfast and light refreshments.
- Full insurance cover.
- The Balloon Ride will take between 1 - 1.5 Hrs.
- Flight Certificate at the end of the tour.
- Glass of Champagne or a non-alcoholic drink after the flight.
- Return transfers from your accommodation in Cappadocia.
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities.
- Food & Drinks not mentioned in the tour specifications.
- Pre-book your video before the tour starts.
- Book your tour as quickly as possible because we have limited availability.
- We choose the take-off site according to the weather conditions, so we can guarantee you the best flight experience.
- We recommend comfortable clothing, a light jacket, a hat and sunglasses.
- We can provide babysitting services for children under the age of 6 years old.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1