Private Cooking Class in a Traditional Cappadocia Home
You will start by exploring the culinary side of the city, and then it's time to get cooking! Uncover new skills as you experience the area's unique culture.
Pick up from your hotel and proceed to a nearby village. Start with a leisurely walk around the colourful and bustling market, checking out the most exciting stalls and chat to the traders with the help of your guide.
Stroll through the village's quaint streets, and pass houses where locals may invite you in for Turkish tea or offer you homemade desserts fresh from their kitchens! You'll even get try a traditional Turkish coffee in the perfect village setting.
You will then spend a few hours in a class learning cooking techniques, preparing a meal, and talking with villagers about their daily lives.
This will give you the chance to get to experience the time-honoured tradition of sharing food and stories.
- Traditionally Turkish home-cooked meal
- Visit a traditional village & learning its food culture
- Learn about regional culinary specialties
- Pick up recipes and skills to put to use back at home!
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Cappadocia and Goreme.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Private cooking class
- Homemade lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking local guide
- Personal expenses
- Please include your hotel name and address when making your booking.
- Please include any special dietary issues/allergies in the 'Special Requirements' section of your booking form as we will need to customise and adjust the menu etc.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1