Private Cappadocia Göreme Museum Guided Tours
Your private tour guide you will then escort you to various little villages like Ürgüp, Ananos and Kizilirmak where you will be welcomed with open arms and see the relaxed lifestyle the locals live.
- Air Conditioned Transport with licensed Professional Tour Guide.
- Göreme rock cut churches.
- Private Tours around Urqup Town
- Devrent, Pasabag, Red, Kiliclar & Avanos Village Tours
- The Three Beauties.
- The Göreme Museum tour.
- Lunch in a cave restaurant (set menu – vegetarian meals available – drinks extra).
- Duration: 7 to hours;
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from pre-arranged designated destination.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled Water in the vehicles.
- All entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museums
- Private Local Licensed Guide.
- Transport by Private vehicles throughout the trip.
- Pick up & drop off from all centrally located hotels in Cappadocia.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Drinks unless specified
Our chauffeur will collect you in one of our air-conditioned vehicles from a pre-arranged central location in Cappadocia and set off on your journey to the Göreme Open-Air Museum.
In a spectacular landscape, entirely sculpted by erosion, the Göreme valley and its surroundings contain rock-hewn sanctuaries that provide unique evidence of Byzantine art in the post-Iconoclastic period. Dwellings, troglodyte villages and underground towns the remains of a traditional human habitat dating back to the 4th century can also be seen there.
The three Beauties Urgup Fairy Chimneys are the most famous fairy chimneys located outside of Urgup at Cappadocia. The Three Beauties iconic rock formations that locals have created many legends about enjoy taking pictures of the fairy chimneys and valleys with rustic colours.
The Devrent Valley (Imagination Valley) has stunning landscapes shaped naturally by nature. Even though there are no Byzantine frescoes, Citadels or Churches, the scenery is breathtaking.
Pasabag Valley has the best collection of fairy chimneys in Cappadocia. In this area, you can see a few different types of fairy chimneys the elongated fairy chimneys look like giant asparagus or Japanese king trumpet mushrooms and then there are those that are pedestal shape with broader bases. The cone shape fairy chimney is a chimney that has lost its cap due to erosion.
The Red Valley is one of the most spectacular valleys in Cappadocia with its different kind of rock formations in various colours. One of the most beautiful places to go walking is the Red Valley. The hidden rock-cut churches in the valley surprise many visitors on private guided tours.
Kılıclar Valley is situated between Goreme Valley and Aktepe, is the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia, however, entering the valley with motor vehicles is not possible so we must walk. There are white ice cream cone formations and narrow passageways between the white domed rocks.
The old city of Avanos or Venessa as it was formally known is overlooking the Kizilirmak River which is the longest river in Turkey. The main reason for visiting here is the pottery which the village is famous for.
The oldest part of Urgup town has many well preserved old houses worth visiting and there a Saints tomb on the Temenni Wishing Hill, which offers spectacular views of the town. The fertile volcanic soil makes for delicious sweet grapes, which are turned into wine at the local Ottoman-Greek style wineries.
We will start our journey back to your designated pick up point.
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Wear protection from the sun in the summer season.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Drink plenty of water while on private guided tour in this area of Turkey.
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.