Oasis of Cappadocia Private Full Day Tour
Our guide and driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Cappadocia and we will start driving south of Cappadocia to the town of Kaymakli where we have the UNESCO site called Kaymakli underground city.
Kaymakli is one of the widest of underground cities in Cappadocia. We visit 5 floors of it before continuing on our way by driving the scenic Anatolian plain to see the farms, fields and the small villages.
En route, we stop by Nar Crater Lake for a photo break.
Upon arrival to the canyon, we hike around 3.8 km along the stream of Melendiz and the beautiful nature.
Having lunch by the river will be the reward of the hike and we will drive to the end of the canyon for another photo option.
Along the way, we will stop by Sarihan Caravanserai to visit the 13th-century residence for the merchants and their camels.
We will then drive back to your hotel
- Explore one of the most important UNESCO site of Cappadocia ; Kaymakli underground city and an out of track destination Nar Lake
- Walk by the crystal water in Ihlara Gorge with its beautiful nature
- Visit an oasis for you to run away from the crowds.
- Hiking will be followed by a lovely lunch by the river and you will witness the beauty of Anatolian plain on the way back
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceWe pick you up from your hotel and leave you back to your hotel in Cappadocia
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Pick up and drop from the hotels
- Local taxes and 18 % VAT
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- Private Preofessional guide
- A/C luxurious Mercedes Sprinter with a safe driver
- Gratuites for the guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at lunch
- Bottled water for the hike
- Sun cream and hat
- Casual dress code
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1