Oasis of Cappadocia Group Tour
Our guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of the hotel in Cappadocia and we will start driving south of Cappadocia to the town of Kaymakli where we have the UNESCO site called Kaymakli underground city.
Kaymakli is one of the widest of the other underground cities in Cappadocia and we will visit 5 floors of it.
Continuing to our way, we drive the scenic Anatolian plain to see the farms, fields and the small villages.
En route, we stop by Nar Crater Lake for a photo break.
Arrival to the canyon, we will hike around 3.8 km along the stream of Melendiz and see the beautiful nature.
Having lunch by the river will be the reward of the hike and we will drive to the end of the canyon for another photo option.
Along the way, we will stop for the merchants and their camels before we drive back to our hotel.
This is a shared group tour wıth a maxımum for 16 people.
- Hiking will be followed by a lovely lunch by the river and you will witness the beauty of Anatolian plain on the way back
- Explore one of the most important UNESCO site of Cappadocia ; Kaymakli underground city and an out of track destination Nar Lake
- Visit an oasis for you to run away from the crowds.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Cappadocia
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Local taxes and 18 % VAT
- Lunch on tour
- All admission fees to the sites and museums
- A/C luxurious Mercedes Sprinter with a safe driver
- Professional Guide
- Personal expense
- Drinks on lunch
- Gratuities for the guide and driver
- Sun cream and hat are recommended especially on hot days
- Casual dress code
- Bring Bottled water for the hike
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1