Full-Day Cappadocia Tour with Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride
Your day will start with an early pick up from your hotel and travel to the balloon launching site where you will enjoy a light breakfast.
After boarding your piloted balloon, and ascend above Cappadocia’s landscapes. Take in the incredible views of the sculpted valleys below, capturing them on camera as the sun illuminates in soft reds and pinks.
After this fantastic trip, we will take you to your hotel for two or three hours of free time before a second hotel pickup to begin your tour of some of Cappadocia’s highlights.
Stop first at the Red Rose Valleys for a guided walk. Trek along these spectacular valleys, admiring the multi-coloured cliffs and rock pinnacles as you learn how they formed through the ages. Pass painted cave churches and mushroom-shaped formations known as ‘fairy chimneys’, and trace winding pathways through fragrant orchards and vineyards.
After your walking, we will arrive in the town of Cavusin, home to a stunning rock castle and cave dwellings inhabited up until the 20th century.
Savour lunch at a restaurant, before we travel to the underground city of Kaymakli. Carved about 131 feet (40 meters) underground, this maze-like city consists of stables, cellars, storage chambers, refectories and even churches.
Explore inside, and learn how the complex was used by Christians during the 2nd and 3rd centuries to hide from Roman forces. Afterwards, we will continue to Pigeon Valley, where the rock cliffs and landscapes speckled with pigeon houses, abandoned cave homes, and houses that were built by the Greek communities. Finish the tour with a trip to the town of Ortahisar, famous for its towering rock castle, known as Cappadocia’s highest fairy chimney.
Your trip then concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Float over Cappadocia’s landscapes at sunrise
- Explore Cappadocia’s attractions
- Walk through the Rose and Red Valleys
- Explore Kaymakli Underground City
- See Pigeon Valley and the rock castles
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cappadocia hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance Fees
- Parking Fees
- Professional Experienced Tour Guide
- Luxurious Vehicles For Round Trip Transfers
- Balloon Ride Fee(Optional)
- Personal Expenses
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- Refunds are per the terms and conditions of privatetour.com