Cappadocia Whirling Dervish Ceremony
An act of love and a drama of Faith...
Pick up from your Cappadocia/Goreme hotel and transfer via private minivan.
Whirling Dervishes performances takes place at an old caravanserai dating back to 1249 AD. Watching this ancient dance in a historical building adds to the experience and gives it so much more meaning.
The ceremony in all takes around an hour. You are not permitted to clap or take pictures during the performance, but at the end, there are 2 minutes allocated to do so.
We will then transport you back to your Cappadocia/Goreme hotel to end your tour.
- Ceremony depicting the mystical journey of man
- A moving experience in a historical setting
- An unmissable occasion while in Cappadocia
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult rate
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cappadocia or Goreme.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Return transfer
- Ceremony Tickets
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Please include your hotel/accommodation name and address when making your booking.
- It is not permitted for customers to take flash pictures or clap throughout the ceremony. There is time allocated at the end for this.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1