Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Flight
We will start with a pick up from your Cappadocia hotel at around 4:30 and transfer you to the balloon launch site.
Have tea or coffee while you enjoy breakfast. You can watch the professionals get your balloon ready for flight. Then, as the sun rises, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views over Cappadocia.
The delicate wind will transport you across the valleys and mountains for about 60 minutes — Marvel at the first rocks and caves of the region from a bird’s eye perspective.
We will then celebrate your landing with Champagne and get your flight certificate before the transfer back to your hotel at about 7 am.
- Enjoy your breakfast while watching the flight crew prepare the balloon
- As the sun rises, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views of Cappadocia
- Enjoy a champagne toast at the end of the flight and receive a flight certificate
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cappadocia hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Parking fees
- Hot air balloon ride
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Accommodation details must be provided the day before the flight at least at 4pm. Information submitted after this time will not be accepted.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Pick up time varies based on the time of sunrise. Pick up time is between 4am and 7am depending on the season.