7 Day Classic Tour from Istanbul to Gallipoli, Troy, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Cappadocia
This fantastic tour starts from Istanbul with an expert guide aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach to visit the WWI poignant battlegrounds of Gallipoli and Anzac Cove.
Explore the mesmerising Roman-Greco remnants of Ephesus and the Temple of Artemis, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. See the worldly geology in Cappadocia with stunning landscapes of the Fairy Chimneys and explore the underground labyrinth.
Along the way, you will stop at Pamukkale where you can marvel at the white coloured rock plateaus which is where it gets is name as Pamukkale means Cotton castle then plunge into the hot Hierapolis natural springs which are believed to have healing powers.
Discover the history of Troy the name of the Bronze Age city attacked in the Trojan War, a famous story in the mythology of ancient Greece.
Enjoy all this fabulous itinerary with six nights of accommodation and daily breakfast and dinner that are all included and planned for your convenience.
- Enjoy this 7-day tour of Turkey’s classic sights from Istanbul with a professional guide
- Go to the WWI sites of the Gallipoli Peninsula and Anzac Cove
- Explore ancient Ephesus one of Europe’s best-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Marvel at the stunning landscape of the fairy chimneys, cave churches and underground labyrinths in Cappadocia
- Witness the pure white calcified rock terraces of Pamukkale
- Explore the ancient ruins of Troy, Hierapolis and the Acropolis of Pergamum
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your centrally located Sultanahmet hotel in Istanbul.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Six nights accommodation at 4 or 5-star hotels
- All your travelling in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary
- A professional and knowledgable guide
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Folklore evening in Cappadocia
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level as some walking will be involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1