Turkish Delights Sirince Village from Kusadasi
Discover the local culture and cuisine on our Turkish Delight Sirince Village Tour.
Have a scenic drive from the port of Kusadasi to Sirince Village, where you will see vineyards and olive- en fruit trees.
Sirince village is the perfect example of Turkish-Greek culture, wander through the streets, see the unique and typical Greek houses. These houses are under the protection of UNESCO World Heritage, and they look like a beautiful picture postcard.
After walking through the village and enjoy mingling with the locals, see the village ladies offering you and selling their local handicrafts.
The streets are filled with typical restaurants and little shops. The village is famous for its local fruit wines. Taste these unique wines made of different fruit flavours.
Have lunch with the locals in their home. Taste the local cuisine prepared by our lovely village host, and get to understand the real village life.
Stop for some Turkish coffee, and let a fortune teller read your coffee cup! Yes, this indeed is a slice of real village life.
After leaving the village, you will stop at a Turkish delight factory to learn how these specialities are made, and of course, you will have time for tasting.
On the way back, visit a charming carpet-weaving village where you will see the professionals at work. Get to know processes of carpet making, and let them explain everything about the types of carpets they weave.
After your visit, return to Kusadasi where you will have free time to explore the town or return to the ship.
- Local Food prepared by a local host
- Turkish Coffee cooked in a small pot
- Local Wines of melon, blueberry, apple, peach, and many more
- UNESCO World Heritage ( Sirince Village is a part of the UNESCO)
- Turkish Tea ( ÇAY (chai) )
- Sirince Village is the perfect way to discover Turkish and Greek culture together.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- All Entrance Fees
- Turkish Coffee
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Gratitudes ( Optional )
- Personal Expenses
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you bring an umbrella or a hat with you.