The Gourmet Tour of Ephesus and Sirince Village from Kusadasi
Before starting your tour through all the ruins of Ephesus you need a tasty breakfast! and on any tour in Turkey should end with a feast. Spice your day up with meals at all the different local stops on this gourmet tour of Ephesus and the Village of Sirence
Start with a delicious Turkish breakfast including eggs, cheese, olives, season's fruits, freshly baked bread and homemade jams, served at a farm in a typical turish Sirince village.
Then start your walk and discover the lovely village, mingling with the local people. You will have to try the local wines, the daily collected fruits, and homemade bread and more.
Next, You will drive to Ephesus ancient city. Magnificent Ephesus, a standout among the ancient ruins that remain in the world today. Come see this incredible city founded by the Carians and Lelegs, that later was to become the honeymoon playground of Anthony and Cleopatra. On your walking tour don't miss the glorious Celsus Library façade, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s to its former splendour, as well as the Grand Amphitheatre that holds more than 25,000 people. To put its presence into dazzling, age-defying perspective, this amphitheatre is the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians in the 1st century AD, and where rocker Elton John held an unforgettable concert 2,000 years later—it's truly a venue for the ages.
You'll also see the Temple of Hadrian and pass by the site of the Temple of Artemis—one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Your guide will also tell you about Ephesian's daily life and eating habits.
After the tour to Ephesus Ancient city, enjoy the traditional Turkish dishes such as kebabs, mezes cooked with olive oil and more at a local restaurant.
- Your first stop will be the Sirince village
- After enjoyable village visit you will be driven to Ephesus, . Magnificent Ephesus, a stunning standout among the ancient ruins remaining in the world today, awaits your discovery.
- You will see the glorious Celsus Library façade, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s, the Temple of Hadrian, and the Great Theatre with a seating capacity of 25,000 people.
- After the tour to Ephesus Ancient city and around, enjoy the traditional Turkish dishes such as kebabs, mezes cooked with olive oil and more at a local restaurant.
- Then start to walk and discover the lovely village and mingle with local people around. You will have to chance to try local wines, daily collected fruits, homemade bread and much more.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi Hotels , Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- All Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Traditional Turkish breakfast
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Gratitudes ( Optional )
- Personal Expenses
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- UNESCO World Heritage ( Ephesus Ancient City is a part of the UNESCO. Newly added! )