Shuttle Service to Ephesus From the Port of Kusadasi
4.8 / 5 total 2 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Tour ID: 1047
You will be met at the Exit area of Kusadasi Port by your Guide who will have a board with your name clearly marked on it at the beginning of our shuttle service to Ephesus from the Port of Kusadasi. On the way to Ephesus, you stop at the main Point to take in the spectacular view of Kusadasi where you can take wonderful photos. You will then travel the 30 minutes to Ephesus with your Guide who will give some additional information along the way. The House Of Virgin Mary starts with a climb up the mountain you will see the wonderful area that Our Lady was said to have lived out the last few years of her life as you enter you will see mass is held outside weather permitting and also get a chance to see inside the building in which she lived there is a souvenir shop if you wish to purchase some memories and also a water font to collect Holy Water. Your Guide will then take you into the magnificent City Of Ephesus where you will come across the Pillar lined streets where your Guide will uncover the History of the Ancient Toilets the Celsius Library the huge Amphitheatre that is still used for entertainment and much more... One of the Seven Wonders Of The World is close to Ephesus known as the Temple Of Artemis here you will see the ruins of what was once a magnificent Temple. There is a wonderful Mosque called Isa Bey also translates into 'Jesus' your Guide will give you all the knowledge of this Mosque you may enter but you must remove your shoes beforehand.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- Learn about the fascinating story behind the Ephesus.
- Visit the Isa Bey Mosque and learn about the history of the mosque.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- A great chance to shop in the traditional turkish shops.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceKusadasi Cruise Port Pick up and Drop Off
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transportation In Luxurious Vehicles
- Experienced Professional Tour Guide
- Round Trip Transfer From And To The Agreed Location
- Pick Up Available From Kusadasi Port, Kusadasi Hotels and Selcuk Hotels
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Personal Expenses
Know Before You Go
- Drink Plenty of Water to stay hydrated
- Dress appropriate for entering Holy Sites
- Protection from the sun is important during the summer.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience as you will be walking a lot during the tour
Customer Reviews See all review >
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review