Private Kusadasi to Ephesus Tours for people with Disabilities
There are certain areas of Ephesus which are not accessible for wheelchairs, but the majority of it is.
On this private tour guide learn all the interesting and fascinating facts of this Ancient city. Most of the major attractions which are not accessible can be still admired from a short distance. The tour is led at a slow and steady pace over the varying Terrain which manual wheelchairs may require Assistance.
The types of terrain include bumpy cobblestones, uneven wooden surface, uneven marble surface, pebble stones, steps (with ramps available).
An example of the attractions accessible for wheelchairs includes the Harbor Street, Theatre Fountain, Commercial Agora and the Temple of Hadrian.
This Private Ephesus tour has a duration of 4-6 hours from Pick-Up to Drop-Off
- Explore The Ancient City Of Ephesus
- Experienced Local Tour Guide
- Free Admission to Ephesus for Wheelchair Users and Their Carers
- Professional Experienced Driver
- Specially Modified Vehicle for your Comfort and Accessibility
- Pick-Up from Hotel, Cruise Port or designated City Centre Meeting Point
- Duration of Tour 4-6 Hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Hotel or Cruise Port
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water on journey
- Use of all facilities suitable for people with disabilities
- Pick- up and drop-off
- Drinks not stated in inclusions
With our Private Assisted Special Needs and Disabilities transport, we will endeavour to make your Kusadasi Private Ephesus Tour enjoyable as well as comfortable. Explore The Ancient City With an easy pace.
- For people walking, is advisable to wear comfortable footwear which has a closed toe
- Wear closed toe footwear as there is a lot of gravel and dust.
- It is advisable to wear a hat, cap etc when the sun is strong
- During the summer months, apply suncream often
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.