Magnificent Ephesus Tour from Kusadasi
Our Magnificent Ephesus tour from Kusadasi & Selcuk is an excellent tour for people who want to explore the magnificent city of Ephesus and its surroundings while having limited time.
At your meeting point, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your luxury vehicle at the planned time, during a 20-minute ride to Ephesus, your guide gives you brief information about the area and the country.
As you arrive in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvellous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as the entrance to the city.
Begin a downhill walk with your guide into the city’s ruins. The route will take you past the Odeon, Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
While on the route you will get to see the exclusive area which is the Terrace Houses. The remains of these homes of wealthy people of the time are eye-opening.
The theatre, one of the city’s best-preserved monuments, and is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people; it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
At the end of the day, you will visit the Temple of Artemis which is known as one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more during your visit to Ephesus.
- One of the best preserved classical cities in all of Europe and yet to be completely excavated
- Step back in time while visiting the newly excavated spectacular Terrace Houses on the Curates street that belonged to the rich people of Ephesus.
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from Kusadasi port, hotels , Selcuk, Ephesus and Sirince Village
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Entrance Fees
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
- Parking Fees
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1