Kusadasi Best Of Ephesus Private Tour With Expert Guide
5 / 5 total 2 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Our Kusadasi Best Of Ephesus Private Tour With Expert Guide kicks off with our private licenced tour guide collecting you from the Port In Kusadasi or your Hotel at the agreed and scheduled time with an Air Conditioned luxury vehicle. You will then start on your journey to The House of Virgin Mary which is located on the top of the lovely Bulbul mountain where the scenery is divine. It is Said to be where The Virgin Mary spent her final days, this is a beautiful spot for tourists. There is a lovely walk through to the little church situated there where Mass/Services are held on a regular basis. Your private Ephesus tour guide will show and tell you all about the history of this beautiful holy place. Then onto Ephesus and see some of the most beautiful scenery so have your camera ready. The magnificent Ephesus Ruins includes sights such as The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library & Theatre and The Roman Baths etc. We will stop for some lunch in a Traditional Turkish Restaurant which is a great experience to try some true authentic Turkish food. Then we will go to Ephesus Museum which is located in Selcuk. The museum is arranged in sections like The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Gladiators Section and The Fountain Relics as there were so many artefacts found that it was easier to name the location of the find rather than put them in any chronological order. Our final stop is The Temple of Artemis which was one of the seven wonders of the world where your professional private tour guide will give you a lecture about the temple. This is a lovely walk and has some great opportunities to take great photographs. At a designated time (usually 4.30) we will start our journey back to Kusadasi.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- See incredible ruins from a range of historical periods, with stops at sights such as Heracles Gate, the Temple of Hadrianus, Celsius Library and much more in Ephesus.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Visit the Ephesus Museum where findings of the Ephesus ruins are exhibited.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePre-arranged collection at The Port or Hotel in Kusadasi
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 8 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Parking Fees
- Licensed professional Tour Guide
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Transportation in a Luxurious Vehicle.
- Round Trip Transfer Included.
- Entrance Fees.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities ( Optional).
You will be picked up at the pre-arranged meeting point such as Kusadasi Port or your designated accommodation.
Know Before You Book
- Wear appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites.
- Be prepared to bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience as you will be walking a lot during the tour.
- Make sure your drink plenty of water.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.