Half Day Luxury Ephesus & Virgin Mary House Tour from Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Tour ID: 735
Enjoy a wonderful tour of Ephesus, the famous ancient city located on Selcuk, Turkey. The tour starts with a pick-up from Kusadasi Port, hotels or designated town centre meeting point. You will travel in a luxury air-conditioned minibus to Ephesus and with a professional tour guide learn all the interesting facts as you stroll this world famous archaeological site. Next, you travel a short distance further up Bulbul Mountain to the Shrine of the Virgin Mary and the House of the Virgin Mary. The House of the Virgin Mary is where Mary may have spent her last days, arriving here with Saint John after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Tour the tiny house, add an 'intention' (wish) on the sacred wall or attend the open-air mass on Sundays and Holy days. Finally, you are dropped off to the original pick-up point.
- Visit to the one of to most fascinating archeological site and the ruins of The Ancient Roman City of Ephesus.
- Visit the sacred shrine and The House of Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, where she have spent her last days.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceEge Ports Kusadasi, hotel or designated Kusadasi town centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Bottled Water on Transport Vehicle
- Luxury transport
- Licensed Professional Tour Guide
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Full Insurance During The Tour
- Personal Expenses
- Food & Drinks
Pick up from Ege Ports Kusadasi, hotel or at a designated Kusadasi town centre meeting point, Selcuk Hotels
Know Before You Go
- Depending on the weather on day of tour, have rainwear (chances of rain higher in the months of November to March)
- When the sun is strong, it is advisable to wear some headwear such as hat, cap etc
- During the summer months apply suncream regularly
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review