Half Day Exclusive Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
Tour ID: 732
The half-day exclusive Ephesus tour from Kusadasi starts with an 8.30am pick-up in a luxury, air-conditioned and non-smoking minivan. The meeting point for the pick up can be of your choice, we pick-up from Hotels, the port or designated town centre meeting points. We travel to the ancient city which is located in the town of Selcuk, 20 minutes from Kusadasi. Enjoy a private guided tour with our entertaining and knowledgeable tour guide who will share their expert views on the history and structure of the ancient city. All guests have the opportunity to stroll around Ephesus themselves for a short while before meeting back at a designated meeting point. It is an incredible place to visit and you can understand how this city was once the trade centre of the ancient world after your tour here. Next visit the Ephesus Museum where findings of the Ephesus ruins are exhibited. The final stop is the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. We then return you to the same pick-up point.
- Explore Ephesus, the city that was once the trade centre which was also one of The Roman Empire's four big cities at one time.
- See the Ephesus Museum where findings of the Ephesus ruins are exhibited.
- We visit The Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Hotels, Port or designated town centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Pick-up and drop-off
- All Entrance Fees
- Transport in Luxurious Vehicles.
- Licensed Expert Tour Guide
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Drinks not listed above
- Gratuities Optional
- Personal Expenses
Meeting point at Kusadasi Port Entrance or pick-up from address specified on booking
Know Before You Go
- There is no dress code but casual clothing is advised.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience.
- It is advised to wear a hat, cap or other headwear on very hot days.
- Sun Cream is crucial during the summer.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review