Half Day Ephesus & Sirince Tour From Kusadasi
Our half day Ephesus & Sirince tour from Kusadasi starts with a tour of the Sirince Village where there is a traditional Turkish village life; famous with wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits. The village has a synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we will visit an Orthodox church and a mosque.
In the narrow streets of the village, you will find women, selling handicrafts of all kinds, olive oil. Another attraction of Sirince is its fruity wine: try its taste in small cafes.
After we end our sightseeing in Sirince, we drive to Ephesus. You will see the Magnesia Gate when arriving at Ephesus. Walk down into the city’s ruins with your guide. You will pass the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
While on that route you get to see the exclusive area which is the Terrace Houses. The remains of the homes of the wealthy people of that time are eye-opening. (This is optional) The theatre, one of the city’s best-preserved monuments, it is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people, and it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
We conclude the tour after we explore this significant historic site.
- You will pass the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
- We visit Sirince the village that has a synthesis of Turk-Greek culture, where we attend a mosque and an Orthodox church as well as experiencing the local life and explore traditional tastes
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 to 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAvailable from Kusadasi Cruise Port or Selcuk & Kusadasi Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private Mercedes De-Luxe Cars.
- You are fully insured during our tour.
- All parking fees.
- Private Expert Licensed Guide.
- Pickup and drop-off included to any address in Kusadasi and Selcuk.
- Food and Drinks.
- All Entrance Fees.
- Gratuities (optional).
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- As it will be very hot in the summer we recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience as you will be walking a lot during the tour.