Full-Day Tour of Aphrodisias and Pamukkale from Kusadasi
In this full-day tour of Aphrodisias and Pamukkale experience the two great ancient cities that influenced the region's history.
The most exciting points of Aphrodisiastour are the City of Aphrodite, the Big stadium, Odeon, monumental gateway and the Temple of Aphrodite. It's the ruins at Ephesus that get most of the attention when it comes to the ancient sites of Turkey.
But, in many ways, Aphrodisias is far superior. The site stretches out over a large area, exceptionally well preserved and restored, it is easy to lose yourself at the moment because it doesn't have the massive tourist crowds it probably deserves. Imagining life in the Aphrodisias of old is not difficult.
In Pamukkale, you will see preserved parts of ancient Hierapolis, the theatre and Necropolis, one of the biggest old graveyards.
Pamukkale as a miracle of nature, famous for its white thermal pools. Truly spectacular in its own right, the geological phenomenon that is Pamukkale, literally ''Cotton Castle'' in Turkish.
With such a unique combination of natural wonders, it's little wonder that Pamukkale-Hierapolis is a Unesco World Heritage site.
After spending all day in Aphrodisias and Pamukkale, we are going to return to Kusadasi or Izmir.
- The most interesting points of Aphrodisias are the City of Aphrodite, the Big stadium, Odeon, monumental gateway and the Temple of Aphrodite.
- Visit the largest Necropolis in Asia minor, where many important Romans are interred.
- Explore the ancient ruins of Hierapolis, a Roman resort city built on the natural hot springs.
- See the beautiful natural travertine terraces of Pammukkale, formed over centuries by flowing mineral water.
- Get the experts views about Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, which was built on top of the 'White castle' which is in total about 2,700 metres (8,860 ft) long, 600 m (1,970 ft) wide and 160 m (525 ft) high.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceRound trip transfer available from Kusadasi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Parking Fees.
- Round Trip Private Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- Private Expert Tour Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses.
- Gratuities (Optional).
- Using sun protection is important during the summer for your skincare.
- Wear comfortable footwear.