Full Day Small Group Ephesus Tour
According to your group tour pick-up time, meet with your guide and start your full-day. First visiting the place is Ancient Ephesus: The best preserved classic city in the Eastern Mediterranean.The largest Open-Air Museum in Turkey.
Ephesus contains more then 30 buildings and structures linked together by stres that still have the Marks of Ancient Chariot wheels. Great Theatre: St Paul preached against the Pagans and Gladiators once engaged in battle. Originally holding 25,000 people, this theater was built in the Hellenistic period and was renovated by several Roman emperors. Designed for theatrical performances, later alterations allowed gladiatorial contests to be held here.
Library of Celsus:The faced which has been remarkably restored and probably most photographed place in Ephesus. Originally built in 115-25. Also, you might see Odeon Temple, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, Stream baths of scholastic, Marble road, Agora, Temple of Domitian.
After lunch in a local Turkish restaurant continue to House of Virgin Mary: Mary was brought to Ephesus by the apostle John after the resurrection of Christ and lived her final days here. This church was Erected on the Foundations of that house and its authenticity has been confirmed by Pope lV and Pope John Poul ll. Many visitors Describe this as an uplifting or Spiritual Experience.
Next; Temple of Artemis: Considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, Ephesus’ Temple of Artemis was dedicated to the goddess of the hunt. Only the foundation and one column remains of this temple which once measured 425 feet long, 220 feet long. Paul’s successful ministry in this city was considered a threat to this very temple. The city reached the " Golden Age" and became a good model to the Antic World in culture and art, as well.
Our last visit place Isa Bey Mosque: is one of the most delicate examples of Seljukian architecture, situated below the basilica of Saint John. The mosque was built by the master Syrian architecture Ali son of Mushimis al-Damishki between the years of 1374 and 1375.
You will be dropped off at the departure point to end your tour with us!
- Transportation provided from Kusadasi Hotels, Kusadasi Port and Selcuk Hotels
- This customized small group tour with an expert guide will be an unforgettable experience!
- Visit House of Virgin Mary where she lived out her final days
- Learn the story of the Romans and the early Christians
- Walk on the Ancient rads which still have Marks of Ancient Chariot wheels
- Visit one of the most popular Roman Cities which population was once over 250.000
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Kusadasi Hotels, Port and Selcuk Hotels.
- Disability ServicesWheelchairs available. Please inform at the time of booking.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Car park fees and local taxes
- All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary,
- Pick up and drop off service,
- Professional English Speaking Guide,
- Admission fees to attractions,
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at lunch
- Please include all pick details including hotel address when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear comfortable and suitable footwear for this tour as there if a lot of walking involved.