Full Day Private Ephesus Tours from Kusadasi
- Visit to the House of Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus, where she have spent last days of her life.
- Explore and experience the ruins of one of the most Ancient Roman Cities, The Ancient City of Ephesus.
- Enjoy your lunch with the delicious tastes of Turkish cuisine
- Visit to the Basilica of Saint John the apostle and learn about his life and contributions to Christianity.
- Visit to one of the seven wonders of ancient world, Temple of Artemis
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Hotel, Port or designated Town Centre Meeting Point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water while in vehicles
- Pick-up and drop-off Service
- All Transport in Luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- Traditional Turkish Meal for Lunch with one drink included
- All Entrance fees
- Private Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Drinks not stated in inclusions
The fun begins with pick-up from Hotel, Port, or designated Town Centre meeting Point by luxury air-conditioned Minivan and entertaining multilingual Tour Guide.
The House of the Virgin Mary is where it is believed the Virgin Mary spent the final years of her life after the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Her house is now a fascinating tiny chapel which you can enter and see although best in single file. There is also an underground Spring from which you can drink the water but be sure to make a wish first!
The Ancient City of Ephesus is vast and there are many impressive and fascinating areas to be explored. With your private guided tour and multilingual tour guide, guests are led to the main attractions such as the Temple of Hadrian, the Harbour Street and Commercial Agora. Time is given to the guests to venture the complex by themselves with a designated time and meeting point for when to meet back.
It's Lunchtime! Guests are treated to a delicious Traditional Turkish Meal in a local restaurant. There are European and vegetarian menus also available.
After lunch, the next stop is the Basilica of St. John. With your private guided tour, visit this citadel-like basilica which once spread the whole width of the hill and it was ranked with the now Aya Sofya as one of the Byzantine Empire's largest churches. It is believed that the grave of St. John is under the church. The final attraction is a private guided tour of the Temple of Artemis. Before you travel back to Kusadasi, you are given the option to visit a Traditional Hand Woven carpet and Leather Outlets for bargains and souvenirs of your trip.
After a fun-filled, entertaining and informative private tour, you are dropped off at your Hotel, the Port or in the Town Centre
- The option to visit the Carpet and Leather outlet is there but no one is under any obligation to go
- Comfortable footwear, ideally with a closed toe, is advisable for walking around Ephesus
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 5 and any child under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.