Ephesus Relics Tour from Kusadasi
4 / 5 total 1 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
The Ephesus Relics Tour from Kusadasi begins with a pick-up in a luxury air-conditioned (non-smoking) Minibus. We travel to the Ancient city of Ephesus which is approximately 30km from Kusadasi. See some of the fantastic sights with a professional tour guide and learn fascinating facts relating to this wonderful archaeological site. Next is a specific tour of the Terrace Houses where you get an idea of what family life was like during the Roman period. There are three terraces with six residential units, the oldest dating back to 1C BC. We return to the vehicle and travel the short distance to the Ephesus Museum which is in the town of Selcuk. This museum was established in 1983 and unlike many other museums, the artefacts are found in different themed rooms such as the House Findings Room or The Gladiators Section etc. You are then returned to Kusadasi and dropped off at the original pick-up point.
- See some of the fantastic sights of Ephesus with a professional tour guide and learn fascinating facts relating to this wonderful archaeological site.
- A specific tour of the Terrace Houses where you get an idea of what family life was like during the Roman period.
- Visit the Ephesus Museum where findings of the Ephesus ruins are exhibited.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up serviceFrom Kusadasi Port, Hotels or designated town centre meeting point
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Licensed Professional Tour Guides
- Parking Fees
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Luxury transport
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Personal Expenses.
Meeting point at Kusadasi Ege Ports or hotel
Know Before You Go
- Rainwear in case of rain (chances of rain higher during the months of November to March)
- Headwear is advisable when walking under the intense sun rays of summer
- On hot days, apply suncream regularly
- Comfortable footwear is advised.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.