Ephesus Private Tour
Meet your guide at your hotel's reception, Kusadasi port or a pre-arranged meeting point and receive a brief introduction from your tour guide about the attractions in Ephesus Region. Together with your guide, decide the places you would like to see such as museums, local markets and local restaurants, and then start your full-day tour.
Discover the places in Ephesus that interest you most and learn about these spots from your own private guide.
Take the tour at your own pace, stopping as frequently and for as long as you like without the hassle of waiting for other people. The tour is designed as a full day by private van walking tour. At the end of the tour return to the original departure point.
- This is a private tour, Together with your guide, decide the places you would like to see such as Ancient Ephesus, House of Virgin mary, Temple of Artemis, Terrace Houses and more...
- Transportation by luxury Mercedes Vito is provided.
- Ask your questions to your private guide who will be with you during the whole tour
- You can spend your time in the sites as much as you wished
- Enjoy a fullday private guided tour to Ephesus
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up available from centrally located Kusadasi Hotels, Port and Selcuk Hotels.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Car Park fees and local taxes
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide in your own language
- Personal expenses
- Admission fees to attractions
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear and clothing for this tour. Please bring a hat/sunscreen during the summer months to protect you from the sun.