Ephesus Deluxe Private Tour from Kusadasi
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Duration: 6 to 8 hours
Your private Ephesus licenced tour guide will collect you from the Port In Kusadasi or your Hotel at the agreed time in a fully Air Conditioned luxury vehicle. At the Ephesus Ruins, visit The Temple of Hadrian, The Odeon, The Celsus Library & Theatre, The Roman Baths and The Terrace Houses "the houses of the rich" are opposite the Hadrian Temple and are an excellent way to see how a family was living during the Roman period. These six residential units were strategically built at right angles and the city was planned in Hippodamian style. The oldest of the buildings date back to 1C BC and excavation works continue in this area. Then we will go to one of the seven wonders of the world the fantastic "Temple of Artemis" where our professional private tour guide will educate you about the temple. Next is the short trip to The House of Virgin Mary which is located on the top of the Bulbul mountain. Said to where The Virgin Mary spent her final days. There is a lovely walk through to the little church where Mass is held on a regular basis. The ruins of the Basilica of St. John are fascinating as initially 300 years after his death there was a small church built there to commemorate St John, but over the years it developed into a spectacular Basilica. The Ephesus Museum located in Selcuk uniquely arranged in sections such as The Hall of the Funerary Relics, The Gladiators Section and The Fountain Relics as there were so many artefacts found that it was easier to name the location of the find rather than put them in any chronological order. At a designated time (usually 4.30) we will start our journey back to Kusadasi.
- Visit the holy place which is the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- At Ephesus you will take the route past Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
- You will visit the newly excavated spectacular Terrace Houses on the Curetes street that belonged to the rich people of Ephesus.
- Visit the Basilica of St. John, located under the main central dome, elevated the site to one of the most sacred sites in the Middle Ages and thousands made pilgrimage here.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Good to Know
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up and Drop Off will be a pre-arranged locations in Kusadasi
- Disability ServicesWe will endeavour to help with any requirements necessary on request
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking Fees
- Transport in luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Licensed professional tour guide
- Round trip transfer.
- Entrance Fees.
- Traditional Turkish Lunch.
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Personal Expenses.
You will be picked up at the pre-arranged meeting point such as Kusadasi Port or your designated accommodation.
Know Before You Book
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun
- Comfortable walking shoes are important for your experience.
- Appropriate clothing when visiting any Holy Sites is needed.
- Drink plenty of water during the tour.
Add new review
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.